Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fill er Up!

Fill er Up! and I don't mean this high gas prices.  OK, so I got my water, the problem is that I didn't want to just add it directly into the tank.  Past experience I end up knocking my rocks over and not to mention I got sand all over.  Going through my aquarium spare parts box I found a MJ pump.. sweet! the problem is that it doesn't fit in the mouth of the container.  I got the 5 gal bucket I had my rocks in, rinsed it, got some tubing, drain the water inside... and off we go!



I started in center of the tank with a low flow over the rocks to wash away sand that fell on top when i was adding it.  Water started getting cloudy, after half ways of the tank

 I placed the hose in the back chambers. as water started to rise, the cloudinest was fading.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment