Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Intro.. a little bout myself

So I figure I share my experience with all of you. I have about 6 years in freshwater experience and 11 years in saltwater. My 1st two years of saltwater I had a 55 gallon and that was back in the day when under gravel filters where cool... lol it was a PITA I tell you and gave up when I move to a different location. After several years I decided I wanted to get back into it and realized how much the hobby has changed. I notice the AIO tanks where making a hit so I decided to get a JBJ 12gl DX tank. Not knowing what I was getting myself into, I knew that you could keep a small saltwater tank but it would require a lot of work. The nano did great for over 2 years, I ended up also getting a custom frag tank but unfortunately I just recently moved and had to get rid of all my livestock. So now i have to start from scratch. I recently started a new job and I am fortunate to have such great co-workers and bosses.  They have giving me the best tools and advise for this hobby and they are truly great mentors. I was fortunate to receive a new JBJ 28 gallon tank from my work. So pretty much this blog will be my experience on putting this nano together.

No comments:

Post a Comment