Friday, November 2, 2012

Waiting Patiently...NOT!

Okay so I figure I speed up my cycle by adding some micro-bacteria.  I seen several out in the market and I tried a few in the past.  So this time I wanted to try the Continuum Aquatics Bacter Gen-M Marine Microbe Culture.  It's hasn't been out in the market for that long.  Continuum has a wide range of selections of different additives to add to your tank.




The BacterGen-M will generate effective bacterial populations and will rapidly establish nitrifying biological filtration in the tank.  So this will reduce the time it will take my tank to cycle through the system.  So no more need of adding a shrimp/prawn to decay or so I heard peeing in your aquarium... really?.. who does that!
The BacterGen-M is also useful to digest leftover food, decaying organic material and detritus in a established tank.  It will increase the existing bacterial population and generate new populations causing ammonia and nitrites to lower and as well as phophastes, nitrates, and organic pollutants.

No comments:

Post a Comment